You are invited to try something new -- visit Kent County, Delaware in 2013! Kent County and its capital city, Dover, are vibrant and thriving getaway destinations located centrally in the State of Delaware offering:
- First-rate accomodations to suit budgets from luxury to economy;
- Tax-free shopping, dining and entertainment;
- Wineries and a brewery for tours and tastings;
- Art galleries, art loop, classes, museums and plein air painting;
- Festivals and events all year long;
- Two casinos with slots, table games, poker rooms, simulcast, horseracing;
- A dozen FREE museums featuring everything from airplanes to Victrolas;
- A thriving Amish community with quaint shops;
- Free historical walking tours to learn about the founding of our country, slavery, women in history and more;
- Two NASCAR Sprint Cup races; and so much more!
Whether planning a weekend getaway, a mid-week shopping trip, family visit, attending a college graduation, sporting event, business meeting or wedding, VisitDover.com is the best resource to start planning your next trip to Kent County where there is something for everyone. You can even book your reservation at no extra charge for the best possible rate, right from our website!